Happy FriYAY, sweet friends. Can you believe that Christmas Eve is tomorrow? Seriously, neither can I. This holiday season has snuck up on me. Regardless, I am SOOOO happy that it is finally Friday. Well, I am so happy to have my first Friday Five post. Every Friday, I will post my top 5 things I am loving that week. Everything from clothes, wine, sales, blogger mail and fun places I have been. So lets get started.
- Jord – Y’all, I am so obsessed with this watch. All wood watch with a beautiful teal face. I absolutely love it. Not only does it go with everything, the watch is such a classic piece. You don’t find many Wood Watches out there that are quite as lovely as this one. As a special treat for my followers, I will be offering a giveaway on my blog this Monday. So make sure you subscribe now! You can subscribe by using the box on my sidebar or by the bar at the top of the page. You’ll be the first to know about the giveaway <3
- Boots – So, if you follow me on Snapchat (username: azanique), you will see that I have a slight obsession with boots and booties. I recently purchased these tall, taupe boots from Target & have fallen in love with them. They pair great with everything and are seriously so comfortable. Go grab you a pair before they are all gone.
- Earrings – There is nothing like a pretty pair of earrings. They can dress up any outfit. How cute is this pair? I snagged them for $5 and they came with a full set. Check out some similar here.
- This notebook – Weird to love a notebook? I don’t think so. This week I am loving this notebook because I have barely had to use it. I’m making time for fun and less working AKA not needing to write down every detail of the day anymore. The semester has ended, I have 13 days off my main job and I can finally start relaxing and focusing on my blog. It is super adorable though right? (I have a secret obsession with mini notebooks, don’t judge me okay?)
- Sales – So if you don’t know by know. Both Charlotte Russe and Express are having AMAZING sales. Everything at CR is $20 or less. It’s the perfect time to snag some thigh-high boots or sweaters that usually retail $30 and up. Secondly, everything at Express is 50% off. Yes, EVERYTHING! Head to your nearest small and snug some goodies while you can. The good stuff will be gone soon <3
Well, that’s all for my first Friday Five post friends. Love any of the items above? Let me know in the comments. Have a great weekend and safe holiday loves. & whatever you do this weekend, do it with Lots of Sass <3