Happy #ShoesDayTuesday y’all! Today, I’m talking all about thee must have sandals this ear and where you can where them to. I am obsessed with all the new sandals style everyday because I am a shoe lover. Like, if I could have a closet just for shoes, I would seriously be in heaven. So today, I figured I would talk about all summer shoes and recent summer trends.
- The comfy espadrille – Ya’ll, I am sure you have these shoes everywhere but let me tell you, espadrilles save your feet during summer. Not only are they super comfy, they are an easy where with almost any outfit. You can definitely pair espadrilles with shorts and a tee or dress it up a bit with your favorite summer dress and accessories
- Two-strap sandal – Okay, y’all know I love me a good two-strap sandal! Especially is they are colorful or printed. Two-strap sandals tend to be on the more dressy side of outfits, but you can easily pair these type of sandals with cutoff jeans and a cute blouse to make for a fun date night look
- The open-toe booties – The best time, in my opinion, to get your open toe booties are in the easy spring or late fall. Early spring most of them are on clearance from the last fall season and late summer, because so many new styles are coming out and you can usually find great fall sales. Such as the Nordstrom sale, that I am sure all of you have heard too much. I won’t go into the #NSale, but I definitely recommend checking out your local shops and seeing their new booties sandals for fall. Open-toe booties are very transitional through every season and are a cute way to spice up a simple look. During summer, you will see me wearing open toe booties during the day with shorts or during the cooler evenings.
- Classic sandal – Y’all, you need to invest in a good quality pair of get-up-and-go sandals. My choice are always my Tory Burch Millers. They are so comfy, stylish and I feel like I can wear them with any outfit. The best part about the Tory Burch Miller Sandals are that they come in a variety of colors so if you love the style and fit, you can chose from close to 40 colors. I would check the Tory Burch website, along with sites such as Nordstrom and Lord & Taylor to check out the variety of colors they have.
- Something fun – I believe that your shoes make your entire outfit sometimes, so if you are someone who likes to keep your outfits pretty simple, you can play it up with a cute pair of shoes. Any fun pattern or shoes with tassels or shoes with stripes, are always a conversational starter, especially this season. All my favorites are below and let me tell you know, if I have unlimited funds and space, I would all of these in my closet by tomorrow.
In celebration of the recent launch of Lili Alessandra a maker of fine linens and soft furnishings on Nordstrom.com. I have partnered with a few of my favorite bloggers to give away a $500 Nordstrom gift card! Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter. You’ll receive one entry per completion. This giveaway is open internationally and ends on 8/1. Winner will be announced here. Good luck!