Happy first FRI-YAY of 2017! I can’t believe we are almost a week in. I also can’t believe that I made it through this week. (Am I the only one who was seriously struggling?) But, I’m so glad you guys are here. I have received so much awesome support and feedback on my new blog, because of that feedback, I will implementing changes on the blog this year. ICYMI, I put together a list of my goals and tips on how to set your goals here. So, let’s get start with this week’s Friday Five:
- This outfit combo – You honestly can never go wrong with a B&W combo. I snagged this sweater on clearance a few weeks back & pair it with my favorite white jeans. (ssshh, don’t tell anyone I’m wearing white after Labor Day). I’m basically twinsies with Lauren, from Simply Lauren Rose. We are wearing the same outfit basically. Check out hers here 🙂
- Skin Care – I make an effort to try new skin care products 1-2 times a month. I’m such a huge fan of face masks, serums, eye creams, lip moisturizer and everything else in between. So, this week I decided to try Rodan + Fields Enhancements Micro-Dermabrasion Paste and Redefining Night Renewing Serum. Let me tell y’all, I seriously loved them. My face felt as smooth as a baby’s bottom when I was done using the combo. If you don’t know much about Rodan Fields, here is some more info:
They offer skin care products for the 4 major skin concerns: Anti-aging; Sun damage and dark spots; Cystic, hormonal acne; Sensitive skin, rosacea, psoriasis and eczema. In addition, their products contain prescription medicine at a non-prescription strength, so you get similar products used at the Dermatologist without going to the Dermatologist office. It’s really a win/win. Speaking of wins, I will be hosting a giveaway with Rodan + Fields next week, so be on the lookout for that. My lovely friend Sonia help me through this process of finding what right me, if you want to know more. Contact Sonia: Insta | R + F site | Facebook | Email: email@example.com
- Framed wall decor – So if you follow me on Snapchat (username: azanique), you probably know that I am doing a ton is organization and cleaning in my apartment. I will revamping my desk wall area with some cool prints and wall art. Take a sneak peek at my first item from Hobby Lobby here.
- Monogrammed necklace– So recently, my gold monogrammed necklace broke and I have searched all over for another. I usually get acrylic monograms because I don’t wear them enough to invest $250 on a 18k gold one. Also, not in my college budget. So, one of my sweet blogging friends told me about Cora’s Den, a monogrammed shop, on Etsy. I’m ordering this one today & I could be more excited!
- This giveaway – Y’all, I am so exciting to be hosting my first giveaway with Jord! I have seriously adored their watches for so long & I absolutely love mine. Be sure to go here for my review. You can enter the giveaway there or directly here. Top prize is a $100 gift card and everyone else who enters will receive $25. Good luck <3
Well, that’s all for today friends. Stay warm & safe this weekend, as many areas on the east coast are expecting snow. Be sure to follow me on social media accounts: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook & Snapchat: Azanique. <3 I would love to hear about your experiences with R + F & if you entered my giveaway! Have a great weekend & whatever you do, remember to do it with Lots of Sass 🙂